The Coding Monkey

Monday, October 31, 2005

Update: Cube Goodies

Those of you who've started to regularly read this blog, might remember the question I asked at the end of this post:

Recently a friend turned me onto this site, called Despair which is just hilarious. Being a consultant, I was thinking of getting a small version of this to put in my cube. My question is... is that going over the line? Would it be unprofessional to have something so blatantly cynical in my cube, no matter how true?

Well... after some careful deliberation (like us engineering types tend to do), I decided against the "Consulting" one. Instead I went with this one on "Inspiration" which is hard to take in anything but a funny light... I hope. It's sitting on my desk right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home