The Coding Monkey

Monday, October 24, 2005

How Do You Like My Flair?

No post about flair would be complete without an Office Space quote:

Joanna: You know what, Stan, if you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair, like your pretty boy over there Bryan, why don't you make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?
Stan, Chotchkie's Manager: Well, I thought I remembered you saying that you wanted to express yourself.
Joanna: You know what, I do want to express myself, okay. And I don't need 37 pieces of flair to do it.

If you'll notice on the right hand side, there is a neat little graphic with a scrolling list of my most recent posts. And if you click on it, you'll find that it links to the site feed for The Coding Monkey. Many thanks to Duncan Mackenzie for modifying his flair generator, which originally came from Coding 4 Fun, to work with ATOM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home