The Coding Monkey

Friday, April 29, 2005

Welcome to The Coding Monkey

For those of you who don't know me, I maintain another blog called The World According to Nick. I started that blog talking a lot about programming, and technology, but it gradually morphed into politics and current events. As that blog got more a political voice, I never felt right about posting real technical stuff because my audience probably wouldn't get it. So this blog will be my new place for ultra techy, uber software talk. We'll see how this works out.

Welcome to The Coding Monkey.

2 Comments:

  • Does that mean I can pick your brain now and then as I'm delving into writing CSS style sheets. Mostly because I couldn't find blog themes I liked.

    I also used to write a lot of 'C', and some assembly but have been away from it for about 10 years.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 30, 2005 5:45 PM  

  • You can certainly try to pick my brain, but I don't know how much help I'll be.

    I know a lot about the mechanics of CSS, and can get around a little bit as far as creating some nice layouts, but I definitely don't consider myself a CSS expert.

    I'm much more of a pure software guy... C#, C++, VB.NET, Java, embedded assembly, etc.

    But I'm more than glad to help where I can, or to provide a forum for others to help.

    By Blogger Nick, at May 01, 2005 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home